Take the first step on becoming a better photographer!
You thought buying an expensive camera would make your photos better, but now you are disappointed because your phone takes better pictures.
This two and a half hours beginner workshop is designed for you to understand the basics of photography, light, and how to use your camera to its fullest.
Want to bring a friend? Book your workshop and send me a message, I will create a 50% discount code for your friend to tag along!
Requirements: A DSLR, Mirrorless or Point&Shoot camera with a Manual option.
This is a very interactive workshop where you will be learning photography concepts and practicing them one by one, until you are ready to take control of your camera, creating your beautiful photographs and deciding on every aspect of your creation.
- What is a camera? How does it work?
- What is Exposure and how modes other than M (Manual) work?
- The basics of Exposure;
- What is ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture and how they relate to create the Exposure?
- Shooting modes (Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, etc)
- The Light Meter, what it does and how it works;
- Focus, Focal Points and Focal Modes;
- White Balance;
- Composition and the Rule of Thirds;
- A brief talk about file formats and editing applications;