Outdoors Night Flash Photography
Three hours intermediate workshop designed for you to learn how to take beautiful fashion photos at night with your speedlite.
Want to bring a friend? Book your workshop and send me a message, I will create a 50% discount code for your friend to tag along!
- a DSLR, Mirrorless or Point&Shoot camera;
- to make the most out of this class, at least one of the following lenses: 35mm, 50mm, 85mm, 18-55mm, 17-55mm, 24-70mm, 24-105mm, 70-200mm, at least f/2.8;
- a speedlite (flash);
- to make the most out of this class, the ability to have the speedlite off camera (having a trigger/receiver to fire the flash without it being on top of your camera);
- basic understanding of photography (how to take photos in Manual).
This is a very interactive workshop where you will be learning how to take portraits using on and off camera speedlites as well as constant LED light. One or more models will be available depending on how many students attending the class.
- How to expose to the background and setup your flash to your subject;
- Depth of Field (how to create Bokeh – beautiful out of focus backgrounds);
- Finding the the right scene;
- Connecting with your subject;
- Learn the rules, and then break them;
- How to create different effect using your flash;
- The advantages of constant LED lighting;