Night Flash Portrait Photowalk
Night Flash Portrait Photowalks are a great way to work with high end models without having to pay their full rates. We walk for two hours and myself and my team will be positioning the models for all attendees to shoot! Photographers from all levels are welcome and the more experienced help beginners in this event. It’s also a great way to network with other photographers. For this event you are welcome to bring your flash and we will also have LED lights!
A fee of $52.5 per person will be charged at the time of booking to cover the costs, pay our models and team. This event is different from the Natural Light Portrait Photowalk as we will have less photographers (maximum of 18) and 2 models.
NOTE: If you have issues with PayPal checkout, please use the “Add to Cart” button and checkout with Square (Credit Card) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS AN EVENT FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS!
I will be giving tips on night flash and LED portraits and answering any questions you might have, but don’t forget there are other photographers attending and from our past experience, everyone is always very helpful!
What you need:
- Cameras, lenses, flash, charged batteries and formatted memory cards.
- Preferable some basic knowledge in photography (understanding Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO). If you are not at this level yet, do not worry, we can help you and I’m sure some of the others attendees will be happy to as well!
- Add the event to your calendar and be ready to have fun, meet new great people and learn something in the process 🙂
If the weather is a problem on the date, we will reschedule to the most viable date.
And don’t forget to invite your friends, everyone is welcome!
I hope to meet as many of you as possible!
Please note: payment is non refundable.
Terms & Conditions
- Images from this event are not to be used commercially or sold;
- Images from this event can be used for online & print portfolio and social media, by photographer or his/hers photography business;
- Images from this event are not to be used for print advertising and marketing;
- Respect everyone attending the event;
- Follow instructions from organisers;
- Our models are professionals and agency signed. If you would like to work with them outside the event, please contact their agent (information will be provided after the event);
- Do not approach our models for free/TFP/collaboration work.