Take Professional Photos Using only Natural Light!
Three hours intermediate workshop designed for you to learn how to take beautiful portraits with nothing but natural light.
Want to bring a friend? Book your workshop and send me a message, I will create a 50% discount code for your friend to tag along!
- a DSLR, Mirrorless or Point&Shoot camera;
- to make the best out of this class, at least one of the following lenses: 50mm, 85mm, 18-55mm, 17-55mm, 24-70mm, 24-105mm, 70-200mm, at least f/2.8;
- basic understanding of photography (how to take photos in Manual).
This is a very interactive workshop where you will be learning how to take portraits using natural light. One or more models will be available depending on how many students attending the class.
- How ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture affect your portrait;
- What different focal lengths do to the face;
- How and where to focus;
- Rule of Thirds;
- Zoom lenses vs Prime lenses;
- Depth of Field (how to create Bokeh – beautiful out of focus backgrounds);
- Cloudy days vs Sunny days;
- Finding the light;
- Connecting with your subject;
- Learn the rules, and then break them;